Monday, August 29, 2011

these times

In the late nights of unfulfilled heartache, I tend to understand what I truly crave from life. These riveting, yet subtle longings to get up and dance stronger and longer than the oceans currents, or to yell louder than the roar of the famished ocean, are what get me through the day. Sitting outside, with the safety of my car door hiding me from the shrieking corners of this God forsaken place is where my mind rests, but only momentarily. These moments come in bursts, and these bursts come from the the elongated yearnings I have built up in tiny rooms in my thoughts. Sometimes, I find myself taking solace in things that break me. I almost crave things that destroy me, so I can hide away again, and find my balance.


I am still not quite sure what to do with today but that's all the writing I got out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment